Sudden Death

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sudden Death

A Websterscape-PVP Clan

2 posters

Making money online for donations :P

Ecogeco

Making money online for donations :P Empty Making money online for donations :P

Post  Ecogeco Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 pm

ok so i dscovered this great site called neobux. It is totaly awesome!!! you watch ads for money and then when you get enough you can rent refs. who watch adds for you. In under a year i will have enough reffs to be making over 100$ a year~~!!!!#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&* heres the linK!! "http://www.neobux.com/?r=imsupercool" yes that is my ref link if you dont want to be nice and sign up and make me money when you do stuff then fine you "www.neobux.com" but the reff link is nicer plus theres no dis advantage

Also for the first less then a month it is extremely slow money! it takes like 3 months just to be making like 10$ a month :O but you basicaly do nothin at all. If you want it to go faster rent reffs with money made or make inestment. I did the numbers though and in less then a year you could make like 300+ dollars a month :O some ppl that are succesful cus theyve been doing for like like 3 years make like 6k$ a year Razz i havnt cashed out yet but if its fake it is the biggest and most time consuming hoax eer it is has its own forums with many posts its on chat and more Razz
    no pjing

Making money online for donations :P Empty Re: Making money online for donations :P

Post  no pjing Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:22 am

wow.....lol is it taking those quizzes on ads?
    Ecogeco

Making money online for donations :P Empty Re: Making money online for donations :P

Post  Ecogeco Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Nope all you do is watch the add for 30 seconds Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:08 am